Friday, February 18, 2011

How can you tell if you're being hit on?

Here's a situation where I thought I was being hit on.  Please share your stories.

A girl I was in high school with had 50 cents of mine for some reason.  We were at a cast party for a school play.  Maybe I loaned the money to her, I can't remember.  Anyway, she took the two quarters and slid them into her bra.  Then she said, "Come and get it."  I think she was hitting on me.  Then she said "Want to take a walk?"  I think that was a sign.

Do you think she was hitting on me?  It's a little hard to be flattered because when I didn't respond, she went off and started flirting with a 13-year-old.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh ooh

    And this one time my friend, who is female, climbed up on the couch right behind where Heelzebub was sitting and ran her hands through his hair several times.

    I think she was hitting on him. The next day she claimed she was not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your coin/bra story and the couch/hair story are clear examples of hitonnery. Then there was the wrist/raspberry/superbowl chick.

    ReplyDelete